Is your child developing the social skills to get along with peers, make friends, stay calm, and solve problems? At camps, has your child had under-trained counselors who didn’t “get him” or know how to support him or her? Are typical summer camps a struggle due to a lack of social skills training, social coaching, and structure?
Camp Pegasus can help!
Camp Pegasus at Rosemont College is a co-ed day camp run by Mike Fogel who brought you the award winning Art of Friendship Social Skills Program. It is designed with YOUR CHILD in mind!
With years of experience providing social skills groups for over 1,000 children in the Main Line area, we have a COMPLETE UNDERSTANDING about how your child thinks and copes with social situations. We have UNLOCKED the treatment secrets and teaching strategies for children struggling with ADHD, Asperger’s Syndrome, PDD, learning disabilities, and other social challenges.
Check out our Facebook page!!!!
Current Campers join us in our Monday Madness Guessing Game.
Name that counselor!!!
The Art of Friendship
is currently admitting new social skills group members
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION OR TO ENROLL CONTACT OUR ADMISSIONS COORDINATOR
Philadelphia Family Magazine
Your child will...
• Build social awareness and social skills
• Practice socializing in structured and unstructured play
• Be supported in self-soothing & self-regulation with an optional quiet room
• Gain confidence in physical ability, creativity, and socialization
• Get social coaching by highly trained staff
• Learn to initiate conversation and play
• Gain flexibility to go-with-the-flow of schedules and transitions
• Learn to avoid everyday arguments and resolve conflicts
• Experience supportive, constructive feedback in the moment with prizes that reinforce positive social skills
• Dazzle everyone at school next year with new social skills and behaviors!
Copyright 2015 Camp Pegasus. All rights reserved.