Does your child struggle to read social cues, be flexible or work out conflicts? Does she have difficulty starting or maintaining conversation or play? Has your child had counselors who didn’t “get him” or know how to support him? Are typical summer camps painful due to a lack of social skills training, social coaching, and structure? Was your child picked on? Were there melt-downs? Anxiety? We understand how hard it is to have so much stress and worry about camp.
Camp Pegasus can help!
Camp Pegasus at Rosemont College is a co-ed day camp run by Mike Fogel who brought you the award winning Art of Friendship Social Skills Program. It is designed with YOUR CHILD in mind!
With years of experience providing social skills groups for over 1,000 children in the Main Line area, we have a COMPLETE UNDERSTANDING about how your child thinks and copes with social situations. We have UNLOCKED the treatment secrets and teaching strategies for children struggling with ADHD, Asperger’s Syndrome, PDD, learning disabilities, and other social challenges.
Your child will...
• Build social awareness and social skills
• Practice socializing in structured and unstructured play
• Be supported in self-soothing & self-regulation with an optional quiet room
• Gain confidence in physical ability, creativity, and socialization
• Get social coaching by highly trained staff
• Learn to initiate conversation and play
• Gain flexibility to go-with-the-flow of schedules and transitions
• Learn to avoid everyday arguments and resolve conflicts
• Experience supportive, constructive feedback in the moment with prizes that reinforce positive social skills
• Dazzle everyone at school next year with new social skills and behaviors!