One part social skills training
One part super fun day camp structure
One part loving, highly trained staff
Sprinkle in your child and YOU... and you get
The Magic of Camp Pegasus!
Camp Pegasus at Rosemont College is a co-ed day camp run by Mike Fogel who brought you the award winning Art of Friendship Social Skills Program. It is designed with YOUR CHILD in mind!
With years of experience providing social skills therapy groups for over 1,000 children in the Main Line area, we have a COMPLETE UNDERSTANDING about how your child thinks and copes with social situations. We have HONED specialized treatment secrets and teaching strategies for children struggling with ADHD, Asperger’s Syndrome, HFA, learning differences, and other social challenges.
Your child will...
• Build social awareness and social skills
• Practice socializing in structured and unstructured play
• Be supported in self-soothing & self-regulation with an optional quiet room
• Gain confidence in physical ability, creativity, and socialization
• Get social coaching by highly trained staff
• Learn to initiate conversation and play
• Gain flexibility to go-with-the-flow of schedules and transitions
• Learn to avoid everyday arguments and resolve conflicts
• Experience supportive, constructive feedback in the moment with prizes that reinforce positive social skills
• Dazzle everyone at school next year with new social skills and behaviors!
Each session is 2 weeks. Sign up for 1,2,3 or all 4 sessions for 2016!