NEW for 2017
Camp ages expanded from 6-16 year olds!
Stay tuned for info about our new
Teen Leadership Program, WINGS!!!
Watch this space for our new and improved website!
plus all the magic of Camp Pegasus' uninque structure, fun, friendship, and ultra-positive social skills training program
Camp Pegasus at Rosemont College* is a co-ed day camp run by Mike Fogel who brought you the award winning Art of Friendship Social Skills Program. It is designed with YOUR CHILD in mind!
With years of experience providing social skills therapy groups for over 1,000 children in the Main Line area, we have a COMPLETE UNDERSTANDING about how your child thinks and copes with social situations. We have HONED specialized treatment secrets and teaching strategies for children struggling with ADHD, Asperger’s Syndrome, HFA, learning differences, and other social challenges.
Your child will...
• Build social awareness and social skills
• Practice socializing in structured and unstructured play
• Be supported in self-soothing & self-regulation with an optional quiet room
• Gain confidence in physical ability, creativity, and socialization
• Get social coaching by highly trained staff
• Learn to initiate conversation and play
• Gain flexibility to go-with-the-flow of schedules and transitions
• Learn to avoid everyday arguments and resolve conflicts
• Experience supportive, constructive feedback in the moment with prizes that reinforce positive social skills
• Dazzle everyone at school next year with new social skills and behaviors!
*Camp Pegasus is not owned, operated, or sponsored by Rosemont College
SPACE AVAILABLE FOR 2017
Each session is 2 weeks. Sign up for 1,2,3 or all 4 sessions for 2017!